Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 17th, Green Day (or blue)

Today is St. Patrick's Day, and the first day it's really felt like spring. We've had some 40 and 50 degree days, but today most of the chill was gone, and it was 59 degrees. I slept on the deck for an hour while Nathan napped and the kids played on the trampoline and the computer. I feel really grubby though. Is it my lack of shower? The fact that I stayed up until 1am again... dumb, dumb, dumb... I am learning that staying up late REALLY does NOT benefit me in the long run!
Taking Celexa is causing me to gain weight, and I have 8 lbs. of flab that I'm not used to having. I need a change. I think I'm going to cut my hair. It's in the "barrette" stage again, where that's the only way I wear it. Or in a ponytail that looks unkempt.
Girl scouts tonight. I hope I can go to escape responsibility, but I don't want to go to see MIL, or even talk to the other moms. We don't really have all that much in common. Besides, when I get time out of the house, and I'm not actually doing things with James or the kids, I'd rather just chill. Not talk to people I don't have much in common with. I'm grumpy. It's a beautiful day, and I'm grumpy. Savannah is doing something mysterious downstairs. I cannot imagine that she is cleaning, unless she is folding laundry... It's quiet, and besides, I already swept the whole downstairs. And straightened it up. There IS a mountain of laundry to be done.... but maybe she is baking. I think she might be making cookies, because she said that she wanted some sugar. She told me not to go downstairs. :) Usually that means cleaning surprises, which I love!
Huh. My mood could possibly have something to do with the fact that I am on my period. Funny how I just forget that, and it gets discounted. Maybe cleaning up the kids rooms would make me feel better. Harumph. I am going to just going to sit here with the littles and chat while they eat their apples. :)

No comments: