Monday, March 2, 2009

The 'Disease' that I WANT to have for the rest of my life!

Symptoms of Inner Peace

"Inner peace is a communicable disease that could possibly infect
your
home or workplace. You may already be showing signs of it and quite
possibly be passing it along to others!
You may have already caught this disease!
See how many of these symptoms you exhibit:

1. A tendency to think and act spontaneously rather than from fears
based on past experiences. (As of 3-1-09, I have this symptom about 75% of the time! :)
2. An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment. (As of 3-1-09, I have this symptom often, I think it could be a constantly growing ability as you live and learn.)
3. A loss of interest in judging self. (3-1-09,Absolutely 100%!)
4. A loss of interest in judging others. (3-2-09, probably 75-80%... almost there!)
5. A loss of interest in conflict. (95% of the time, especially in my immediate family! Awesome. 3-2-09)
6. A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others. (Hmmm... I thought this was a good thing, at least I use it for good. :)
7. A loss of ability to worry (this is a serious symptom). (I'm ok with this, probably 60%)
8. Frequent, overwhelming episodes of appreciation. (This certainly happens more than it used to, and I'm looking forward to it increasing!)
9. Contented feelings of connectedness with others and nature. (Absolutely. I have never experienced these feelings before, and recently discovered them. I plan to experience them more and more.)
10. Frequent attacks of smiling through the eyes of the heart. (Not frequently enough. 3-2-09)
11. Increasing susceptibility to love extended by others as well as
the uncontrollable urge to extend it. (Absolutely! Freedom!!)
12. An increasing tendency to let things happen. (Yup.)

If you have all or even most of the above symptoms, please be advised
that your condition of PEACE may be so far advanced
as to not be treatable."
You can NOT ask your Doctor about this one.

- Jeff Rockwell (American Chiropractor) as quoted by Steve Goodier

I have never felt more at peace, more myself, just MORE. Life is good.

No comments: