Thursday, December 4, 2008

So what did I do today?

Today I just sat and fed my soul. I read emails, I read blogs, I drew, and I opened my heart to possibility. I stated some of my heart mantras, and drew symbols of them. I communicated with people of like minds. To my friend, and fellow mother of many children, Kim Conti, and thru email to a new friend, Natalie, who is about to give birth in about a month, and to whom I am sending many positive thoughts for a warm, wonderful, orgasmic birth.
I am beginning to feel more comfortable here on my blog. Not so worried what "they" will think if they should stumble across it.
I'm becoming more comfortable in my own skin, too. Little by little, two steps forward, and one step back, and lean forward to make up for the step back... and lurch forward one more step, and catch myself, and take another step forward.
Oh to love your own self. That is my goal. To be compassionate enough to allow me to be myself, no guilt attached. I think it is an attainable one. Even that is a step forward. :)
Be at peace.
Me

No comments: